Students will be able to ask questions, try instruments, and meet the excellent directors at Brown.
Lewis Kindergarten Roundup Thursday March 26,2015
9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
(Parents only need to attend one of the two sessions)
|Parents must bring the following documents with them to the Kindergarten Roundup meeting.
1. Child’s certified birth certificate
2. Child’s shot records
3. Proof of residency - Current utility bill (Gas, Electric or Water Bill) AND A lease or a settlement agreement or a current mortgage statement
4. Copy of a current driver’s license
5. Child’s Social Security Card
Lewis Leopards grades 3 - 6.
Run club will begin Monday February 23rd. Practices will be Monday and Tuesday from 3:30 to 4:15.
Students must return the parent permission form AND the run club packet by Wednesday February 18th to Mrs. Warner. The form MUST be SIGNED.
This year's Run Club will participate in the 6th annual Green Door 5k on Saturday April 18th. This run is sponsored by Children's relief International and the proceeds go to benefit hungry children both in the US and abroad.
Come early and get a good seat to enjoy and outstanding musical demonstration.
- $25 for a hard cover & $20 for a soft cover.
- Multiple orders must include a separate order form and payment for each order.
- EXACT cash & checks are accepted. Checks must include driver’s license & DOB and be made payable to Lewis Elementary.
- We will be accepting online orders payable via credit card at www.YearbookOrderCenter.com (enter order number 11069)
- Delivery expected prior to the Memorial Day holiday.
The STAAR dates for 3rd-6th grade are listed below.
If possible please do not schedule doctor’s appointments for your student on testing days.
No lunch visitors on campus the week of STAAR testing for Kinder-6th. We appreciate your support!
30 STAAR Writing Day 1
31 STAAR Writing Day 2, STAAR Reading 5
20 STAAR Math 5
21 STAAR Math 3, 4, 6
22 STAAR Reading 3, 4, 6, STAAR Science 5
12 STAAR Reading 5 RETEST